Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Daily J

Posted by Unknown at 1:05 AM




Hi guys!! Im always wondering how is my future. Im always asking what is my path after this. Im always hoping the best for my future. My parents always ask me to do the best, to try more, to give a big pride for them. Of course, I will always do it although they didn’t ask me to do that. Ok, if I realize if my ability doesn’t enough to reach that, but I always tries more and more! I know if I’m always do whatever I want, didn’t hear they thought, but beside that I always tries until I can’t try anymore. I, who like freedom, doesn’t really hear they thought. They want me to do that, but I don’t. they want me to do this, I don’t. yeah basically like that. But I’m always wishing for the best future, whoever want to have a best future, I’m not wrong right? Nah, indeed, after this I’ll study hard, try hard, do the best, and prays. Hoping for everyone will get the best future too. Fighting!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dear J Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review