Sunday, August 3, 2014

INTRODUCTION

Posted by Unknown at 6:04 AM

Hello guys!! My name is Entin Endah Cahyati, just call me Je/Jey or Entin whatever you like I don’t mind about it. I’m 17 going to 18 this year, and I’m being senior too. I’m B-type, glasses, easy going, cold, and idk about myself you can know me well if you be friend with me, YAAA!! LETS BE FRIEND!!! Are you know about Kpop? Yeah I’m really like Kpop! My favorite is so much, but I’m always spazzing about DBSK, SHINee, and EXO. Yah just them who can makes me crazy. I’m so crazy if it comes with three of them. Okey then my blog will mostly about Kpop. At least lets be friend with me, you can follow my twitter, instagram, ask.fm, and lets talk to each other. My pleasure :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dear J Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review